Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cordoroy Jumper Mini Photo Shoot

Claire looked so cute in her little dress and tights that I wanted to do a mini photo shoot. I asked her to put her hand on the arm of the couch (thinking this might look nice, and distract her). Boy, did she take it seriously. We went back later to try again, since many shots didn't turn out, and she ran over and laid her hands on the arm of the couch again right away! I was going to publish the best one of the group, but these five kind of tell the story of the shoot, so had to include them all!! (side note: I had chosen a cute pair of shoes for her, but these are the shoes SHE wanted to wear!)



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Gosh, she is beautiful! :) In many ways, she looks so much like me when I was little. Thanks for doing the photoshoot!