Sunday, November 13, 2011

Claire and Brody love to use my lip ice. They put it on themselves and each other, most often when I am leaving for the day. They see it in my bag.













Bethanie reported on her blog that she could neither confirm nor deny that Max had tasted a frozen yogurt cone - well, I believe the proof is here for everyone to see! They love them! Claire licks and chomps on hers, and then needs to be reminded to turn the cone and eat the other side. Brody takes the TINIEST licks known to man and it takes FOREVER to eat his cone. Max just enjoys being part of the gang finally!





(Sometimes I just have to give up trying to get a photo to turn.) Here, Claire and Brody are working on an art project, a bird made to attach to an empty paper roll. They always want to do another "project".

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVE these pictures and stories- thank you for posting them! Gosh, I have some CUUUUUTE kids (and nephew!)!! I don't think I'll stop cuddling, kissing, and hugging C&M for 3 weeks straight after I get home.

Whitney

Bethanie said...

I'm glad they like the project! They can do turkey finger paint art this week or next!