Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daycare Fun in February

Claire had a vacation day from school and got to spend it with Papa, Omi, Max & Mara at the farm.  This was a rousing rendition of Ring Around the Rosy.
Here we go, hold hands and ...
This is so funny.
Love this action shot.  You can see they are whipping up some speed.  Nobody cries, but usually somebody crashes to the floor.
Mara loves Legos and brought hers to the farm to share with Max.  Papa is helping them build farms, pastures and houses.
Some of the stuff Mara comes up with on her own (at 2 1/2) boggles my mind.  Here she is using a tweezers from their toy doctor kit to cut her toenails "like Omi does".  I have been clipping all the kids' toenails and fingernails since the day they were born.  I am good at it and I have no fear (like their parents do).  It's kind of our thing.  We say "this little piggy" every time and they all chime in.
Here she told me she was texting her Mama on her iPad.  This is a little calculator built into a notebook and she claimed it as her iPad.  When I asked her what she was texting to her Mama, she told me it was just pretend!!
Pretty girl in a sweater dress and leggings with polka dot shoes.  She likes to stack up all the flowers on her Lego farm.

On a side note, sometimes when I go back and look at the photos I take with a fresh eye, I realize what a blazing mess my house becomes throughout the day.  Good grief!

No comments: