Monday, January 19, 2015

Introducing Jefferson Docken Park

Jefferson Docken Park was born on Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 3:02 p.m.  He weighed 7# 9oz.  He was 20 1/4" long.  He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy.  Mommy & Daddy are doing well, too.
Jefferson is a cutie.
Got some clothes on that baby, he has little red blotches on his face, very common they say.  Nice soft, shiny black hair.
Ladies volunteer to knit little hats for the babies.  A little loose for his tiny head!
This was Maverick & Brody's reaction when I told them that their baby brother was born!!  They kept making these faces every time I mentioned Jefferson.
Omi made a last minute decision to fly to Roanoke to be there for Jefferson's birth.  I am SO glad that I did!  I was able to be there the night before Bethanie & Barry had to go to the hospital to be induced.  I was there in the morning to take care of Maverick & Brody for the day and overnight.  We had a fun day of projects and waiting for texts from Mommy & Daddy to let us know how things were going - and when baby would be born.  And here he is in my arms.  There is nothing like that feeling - a new little grandbaby in my arms right after birth!!
I brought the boys to the hospital to meet their new brother.  They think he is so precious.  They are so gentle with him and kiss him on his tiny head.
Here he is - Jefferson Docken Park.  My 6th grandchild and 4th grandson!!  God is so good.

No comments: