Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Insanity that is My Life

I titled it that way because sometimes that is the way it feels to me. What am I doing? What am I having these kids do? How does it feel to you?

Here are Claire and Brody on our first March spring outdoor day on the playground. I'm not a great photographer, my camera is slow, but I make up for it in love...






I took MANY shots of Max swinging, but just
couldn't get his smile in my shot, in most of them
the bill of his hat is hiding his face!!!











SOOOOOOOO cute, there he goes! He isn't waving, he is getting his pail adjusted on his arm for carrying, just like he sees the big kids doing.











This day I was making a fun lunch with toasted bread cut outs. Instead of a sunny-side up egg in the center, I used a scrambled egg (I didn't think they'd dig the gooey yolk!)










Here they all are finger painting. The end result was fingerprint worms and ladybugs, which were pretty cute! Max thought it was very funny to go
without a shirt (and to sit in his sister's booster chair)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and commentary!

Whitney