Sunday, February 12, 2012

My babies

We gave the kids matching jammies for Christmas,
and have been meaning to do a photo shoot, but
different illnesses have gotten in the way. This was
my attempt by myself. They sure weren't getting
my enthusiasm for the project! Brody was on the
last worst day of his cold, and pretty sad and out-of-it!
We'll try for better ones soon. The good news is that
the jammies are so big for them, they won't outgrow
them anytime soon! And they are WARM and COZY!


On another note, my Omi Annie Blog is having a giveaway!
I see lots of others blogs that I am following have
giveaways (yeah, I realize they have sponsors and stuff),
and I thought it would be a fun thing, plus I like giving
things away! Submit your answer to my email address,
if you don't have it, message me and I'll send it to you.

The query is this: I have had a long and busy week and
have not hung up one thing I've worn all week, it is all
lying on my bathroom floor. It is a sea of colors, but
mainly three. Guess what three colors I wear mostly!
I promise you, the giveaway is REAL NICE. Good luck!

3 comments:

Bethanie said...

Cute jammies and kids! Even though you say Brody is sick, I think that's a pretty cute innocent half smirk from him.

Anonymous said...

Blue, gray, and black-and-white

SM said...

What is the answer?????