Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Crazy Photo Shoot

You know, I'm kinda crazy.
I'm kinda obsessed with photo shoots
with these babies. I do think I might
be cured, though, since this last shoot
was NOT easy. However, when I
look at these photos, they are not
perfect, but they are beautiful! We
have captured their hearts! This was
the BEST shot we got, even though
they are not all looking at the camera,
can't you see their hearts?



Aunt Sue arrived mid-shoot and
they were totally distracted.
(We thought putting them all in
the crib was a great idea?)










I don't want to cooperate, Omi!













Nigh' night Max!













Jumpin' on the bed...


















with permission!













Love, love, love - and goofing around!
(See, their hearts again!)

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

Cute! I love Claire in the one where she's mid-jump and her hair is flying high!