Friday, February 4, 2011

A Few New Shots





Here's our Baptism Boy, Max.






Then a shot of the birthday boy, Brody, turning 1 and walking!







Papa with Brody (and his daddy),








and Omi with (camera shy) Claire.









Life is good these days with all three grandbabies in Omi Daycare, but the days are busy, with never a dull moment.

Today I have just Brody at his house, Whitney has the day with their kids.

I was thinking about how this all is working out. I have always been a person that is comfortable in anyone's home. That is a big plus in this new part of my life, where I spend every day in someone else's home. I enjoy my days at Bethanie and Barry's house; making a cup of coffee in Barry's coffee maker, doing the laundry, freezing meals for Brody, playing with Brody's toys. I also so enjoy my days at Josh and Whitney's house; fresh cups of coffee in the Keurig, doing the laundry, running from one toy room to the other with the kids, going outside to play on nice days. They all have beautiful and comfy homes and I appreciate how they make me feel at home. Yep, this is all working out just great!

No comments: