Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Dad

Remembering my dad this week and today especially. Guess I'd rather remember the weeks before his death; the last week and day were pretty rough. I remember all the "family time" we had and all the meals we shared at mom and dad's house together in those last weeks, which were a gift. I'm feeling pretty sad that my dad doesn't get to meet and love all these beautiful little great grandchildren. He would have loved coming up to my house to visit each week when I am at home with mine. He would have given them golf cart rides WHENEVER they wanted - and taught them important things, like keeping your windshield clean and how to catch a ball! Why did our DAD, HUSBAND, GRANDPA and GREAT GRANDPA have to leave us? Miss you, dad!
[Bikes+in+AZ.jpg]

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

Miss him indeed! We'll just have to keep on telling the stories about him so that the newest members of the family realize how cool he was!